Sunday 26 August 2012

An Inconsistent Argument based on Unknown Abstract Subtexts Or the Adventures of Sir M - tha' Geeky Samurai

An Inconsistent Argument based on Unknown Abstract Subtexts Or the Adventures of Sir M - tha' Geeky Samurai
.by Michael Oyadonghan on
Tuesday, May 1, 2012 at 7:26pm ·.

Error is often plausibly dressed in the outer garb of truth.
Saw a time machine in ma backyard reading the gospel book of Ruth,
I never understood the premise of ma roots,
So I employed a scribe to inscribe in ma RNA the adverbial form of "groove"

My tomorrow still resembled yesterday,
flew back in time, got an autograph of Michael Faraday,
but somehow arrived on tha' tuesday right next to last saturday.

 I looked up and embraced wisdom, they said sorrow can be found at the bottom of a bottle,
but he'd drowned in an encyclopeadia of trust and malt liquor,
that did get a lazy eye to work hard like the monarch of the first Tudor,
good thing I aint lost none of my famed vigor.
I increased the throughput of space, stuffed it in a vacuum,                                     
exposed the colour of air - it seems oxygen won me tha battle.
I missed reality but the bitch aint missing me,
threw a curve ball at a bowl cuz bowling was pissing me.

I made out with life like it's virtual,
good thing she took it everywhere but personal.Went forward, perfected a backwards backstroke;
 saved it on a typewriter,
wrote an essay with a pen just to say f**k you to ma mothaF-ing computer.
I think I'm high on water, cuz I swear I saw the sunrise stutter,
the whole universe is in reverse, like a knife melting in butter.
I witnessed Ice hockey on grass,
niggaz surfing on glass, Football on ice, Nerds being late for class.

White boys rolling fat ones (blunts),
Liquid smoke engrossed my lungs, Death's on life support cuz he plaigarised ma mothaFing song.
I came across a vegan tiger, heard a thunderous whisper,
So I ran outta tha time machine cuz it all seemed too familiar.
'Twas like I was on mars; saw a bird mistaking a fruit for a smart-phone,
I guess I might be dumb for blondes cuz she's got my black all berry,
strolled forward, stole the paddles of a thousand tonne freight ferry aboard a Conconrd,
relaxing in ma jaccuzzi like a mothaF-ing time lord.
Stole a Train of Thoughts yet didnt cross paths with the Doctor, Who......da hell U talking bout?
My mind's tired, I knows I went crazy on this one,
nevermind me y'all I swear I aint smoked a big fat one,
I'm just high on music, nostalgia and creativity bestowed to me by the Lord Almighty




 PS: I can hear you thinking...Don't, just go with the flow.



No comments:

Post a Comment