Sunday 4 November 2012

John Okafor, Mr Ibu:My Ex-Wife Killed My Son, She Wants To Poison Me

Nov 3rd, 2012 - J ohn Okafor, Mr Ibu: My Ex-Wife Killed My Son, She Wants Me Dead Nollywood comic actor John Okafor popularly called Mr Ibu has broken his silence months after the death of his 2-year-old son , Emmanuel Mandela Okafor who died in January of last year. www.naijagists.com In an interview with Entertainment Xpress on Friday Nov 2nd, Mr Ibu said his ex-wife (name withheld) planned the January 4, 2011′ kidnap of his new wife , Stella Maris and her baby. The actor who promised to reveal an in depth story said the following on Friday: “ My ex-wife and her cohorts planned and kidnapped my wife and child; they were laterreleased after 10 days. I paid the ransom and they came home twelve hours later. Thatchild died a year later throughpoison. The facts later came out but I don’t want to act on it now. She has made several attempts on my life and that of my immediate family. You will be surprised the day you hear what really happened, but I don’t want to go into details now

No comments:

Post a Comment