Monday 10 December 2012

Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Allegedly Commits Suicide In India – Close Friend

Dec 10, 2012 - Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Allegedly Committed Suicide – Close Friend Several days after the sudden death of Nollywood actor Enebeli Elebuwa at an hospital in New Delhi India , we received an email from a man who said he was a close friend of the deceased. www.naijagists.com He claims the actor might have committed suicide . According to the email, the actor who battled stroke for months lost the will to live before his death. We learnt when he heard about the death of fellow actor Pete Eneh , he contacted his close friend and opened up his heart to him. Here is a line from the email: I’m suffering ***name withheld** I need a peaceful place. See my condition is getting worse daily. I need a better place . The man said when he received his call, he quickly paid him a visit in India to better hear from him. In their conversation, we learnt the actor said he is not happy about his condition. Though the doctors at the hospital are takinggood care of him but it seems histime to go is already here. Enebeli Elebuwa told me, please tell the doctors, I need a better place. “ I said there is no better placethan here now when your timeis over, God will take you by himself. Don’t worry I will be here for you. Because of his condition I changed my ticket to leave India one month laterbecause I think he needs someone to talk to constantly ” – The friend said The man further said he left the hospital for his hotel that day and to his surprise, on getting to the hospital the next morning, helearnt he has died. “One thing I forgot to do is to tell the doctors to put him on suicide watch. But whatever happens, I know he is in a better place. He is irreplaceable. I will forever miss him. May the soul of my best friend Andrew rest in peace . ” – concluded the source. This is very shocking to hear

No comments:

Post a Comment