Monday 24 June 2013

BASIC INSTINCT OF A BITCH EPISODE 1 by Janet O'Dare

Movie Tittle: BASIC INSTINCT OF A BITCH Episode 1 Directed by : Janet O'dare Written by : Janet O'dare Produced by : Sir Rhema Hills Its a sunny day and am seated here sipping my drink, trying to figure out my next move. I've worked too long to get to this point and am not ready to back down now. No! Not at all! Steven just dumped me for a younger girl! Can you possible imagine? I still cant believe this. After all these years of "keeping" him for marriage, he finally gave me the bounce. Thats fine, thats just fine! i know you have questions but first, let me introduce myself. My name is Brenda Ajayi. My friends call me Alexis. I am just your regular girl next door. I am friendly, outgoing and loving. I live life to the fullest because life is too short. i have a couple of "business associates' and they call me Tokunbo Johnson. No, dont raise your eyebrow now. What can i say? Am a hustler! I have my own dreams and aspirations, a future to live up to so i have to do whatever it takes to get to the top. my prince charmings and boy lovers call me Shalewa Nelson but you can call me Sandra Lopez... I believe in a theory that states "Nobody cares how you make it, whats important is that you make it". so, i try to seize every opportunity to make some cool cash. I am 5feet 10" tall, very beautiful and attractive. i pay close attention to the way i look and i dont mind showing some skin from time to time, afterall, you have to see the goods before you can decide if you want to buy the goods or not. i am from a very humble background, a family of seven and i am the 4th from the womb. my parents are very hardworking and they try their best to cater for my needs but what they give me is never enough. so i have to use what i have to get what i need. i have a house of my own, my car and a couple of valuables (thanks to my business associates), i can say i live a comfortable life. when i meet a guy for the first time the next thing that pops up in my mind is .... "ee go fit pay"? dont judge me, am only trying to protect my investment. when you meet me for the first time you cant help but appreciate my beauty. i am very beautiful and i know it. i spend an hour and half pampering my face with makeup everyday because i just have to look perfect always. the way i dress depends on the occassion. sometimes i dress corporately when i have to and othertimes i dress to entice. okay! thats me. you want to know what happened betweeen me and steve? ill tell you. i met steve 4 years ago at a club. The attraction was instant and i loved everything about him.he was really sweet and i started having some "feelings" for him. Alright let me put this straight, in the dictionary of a "diva" (a female version of a hustler) the word LOVE doesnt exist! yeah, thats right no love,you feel something for a guy as long as he makes himself financially and in some cases, sexually relevant. once a guy looses any of these listed qualities then its straight to the dump bin......and that was my stand with steven. i liked him but i was in love with his pocket..... that guy can spend! i got everything i wanted with ease and i was able to make him fall in love with me Hahahahaha...... i gave him all the attention he wanted, woke up every morning to say i love you and all the romatic stuff you can imagine. thats what divas do, give them what you want and you'll get yours back. The truth is i was never faithful to steve, not for a minute, there was always a guy by the side (protecting my investment). why do i have to be faithful to one guy when there are so many others dying to have me? that would be very selfish of me. so with my beauty and charm, i have been able to find my way into the hearts of many men, wrecked a couple of homes, destroyed relationships and left a sea of tears too wide to cross. who cares? as long as my interest comes first then i really dont care who gets hurt. i have to go now by the way. there is this fine young man that just walked into the bar and my instinct tells me "ee go fit pay". dont want to miss my chance. lets do this again soon. i am still tokunbo johnson, have a wonderful day Watchout for episode 2...... Send in ur comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment