Monday 24 June 2013

HENNYTHAN THE WHITE DIAMOND BY sir rhema hills

A very lonely and silent night Tryin to figure out wats next Meditating and pondering why evryone seems to make me their best But no one wants to make me hers..... Scared,dangers of hurt cos they call him hot Talkin,chattin,singin Just to wipe away the shadows of boredom that surrounds this misty barrack. Still thinking of what to do Then i decided to tell her my long time desire She denoted earlier than when i said i needed the best. Now i was shared with the best diamond,not really certain at first so i opt for a trial Found the true her, White,tall and truely the definition of natural. Shes white compassionate,sincere,loves peace and tease Focus and have d dream full of desires Though very new but broken with luv that i find very hard to mend and to heal But truth be spoken what can i do when she doesnt want to think of me and her together She doesnt want to feel the bond of a true condition called love Am not sure am really her type Cos shes loving,liking and very scared of hating me..... She couldnt wait for dis and now dis is it. My white Diamond. Sir Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment