Monday 17 September 2012

MARIAM SADIQ: Is dis what u called death? Death an unexpectd occurence that have never sounded pleasant to the ear Death is a word that is supposed to b erased from the dictionary But how can someone erase something that is destined to be? Death u are so wicked and cruel,even though I cnt fight u,i wil 4eva hate u. U are so calm,silent nd gentle,u act like u can neva hurt a fly... Forgive me mariam, I stopped calling,now even if I had a million unit,i cant hear your voice. I hate what just happened I hate death I just dont know why it came to you. U had dreams but you left still dreaming. Am happy u kept your faith Am very sure u are happy where u are,but dont tellme you wont miss us.... But wait a min.so u knew u were going to die and u just kept it to yourself... God! Why did mariam die? Well I guess your plans for her was best. Dear Lord, Pls help me thank her for being my friend. I will 4eva have her in my diary. Also tell her that even though we cant talk on phone or see each other,she will still remain my best friend on facebook. Sweetdreams Mariam sadiq (17/9/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment