Friday 28 September 2012

SILENT DREAM by Sir Rhema Hills

SILENT DREAM It all started like a dream..... I saw it coming,but I wasnt close, Wasnt looking so funny yet they were laughing Fully active,but I was asleep: Deep in a world they called my own They called it night mare but to me it was like sweet dreams... Every morning I wake hoping for a good morning wish,but all I received was a goodnight kiss. What a lonely rich world....had cars,mansions and all that the dark world had to offer. I saw my future even when I was told it was my present. They hated what I have become but they wished it was theirs..... For heaven's sake where are my friends? Just when I keep asking,i heard a voice saying "am all alone" That was when I knew that anything I want I can have it only if I keep speaking it, but how can I speak when all am permitted to do is to see and smile? The more I tried to speak it,the more I find myself in the other end of my bed. This was when it dawned on me that what I thought started like a dream was actually a dream "but now that am awaken to a bright new day,its left for me to speak what I want and what I saw in my dream" Make dat silent dream a reality today.i love u.

No comments:

Post a Comment