Thursday 18 October 2012

Annie Macaulay On 2Face Idibia – He’s The Most Supportive HusbandIn The World

Oct 18, 2012 – Annie Macaulay On 2Face Idibia – He’s The Most Supportive Husband In The World Annie Macaulay who recently tied the nuptial knot with AfricanQueen Crooner, Tuface Idibia inLagos State Nigeria has opened up on her exciting marriage withthe star.www.naijagists.com In this latest interview with Encomium, here is what Annie said about 2face: “ I had butterflies in my stomach the morning after 2face proposed to me. I couldn’t believe I would finallymarry the only man I have ever loved. Being Mrs Idibia has been beautiful. It’s everything I expected and much more. I am married to the most understanding and supportive husband in the world “ The couple which started their relationship back in 1998 have a beautiful daughter together. Annie is currently pregnant expecting her second bundle of joy

No comments:

Post a Comment