Friday 12 October 2012

‘I didn’t write any song for Mikel Obi’, 2face finally clears the air By Osagie Alonge

2face says Obi is a ‘wonderful and talented footballer’ At his ‘ Buckwyld and Breathless ’ concert on Monday, 2face Idibia finally cleared the air on his relationship with Super Eagles and Chelsea FC midfielder Mikel Obi . 2face was about performing his hit song ‘Only me’ when he pausedthe live band set and askedeveryone to listen up… ‘ They say I wrote this song (Only me) for Mikel. I did not do this song for Mikel Obi. Mikel Obi is a wonderful and talented footballer. So please stop spreading the rumours ’. In 2010, the news surfaced stating that 2face had recorded ‘ Only me ’ to spiteMikel Obi after the latter reportedly shunned the pop singer in a UK club. The story was fuelled by the lyrics of the song; eventhough Idibia mentioned no names.. But in a recent exclusive interview with NET , 2face said ‘ It’s just some people who know how to spread rumours, I need to meet the person that started therumour because it really travelled ’.

No comments:

Post a Comment