Saturday 5 October 2013

D DECISION......by Sir Rhema Hillz

waking up to a bright new day as i sing my song of hope..... i refuse to believe lies nd my hope is on thee alone.... men has failed bt God is forever to b worship He has brot me thus far so in u him i put my trust i accept my fate cos u will giv me strength to bear every burden so today i stand to speak to d one i truly luv....sayin...... Today,i sit patiently to await where my fate lies in d heart of whom i luv deeply, I ponder nd wait patiently cos its nt just me, but God,u nd me to decide GOD has shown nd I have shown u my foolishness countless times,my weakness severally,my flaws bt u av seen my luv like a beach sand i av proven who i truly is.cos rhema is.............nw d blank space is left to u to say who i am Sometimes its so hard to take decision bt for u to b true to urself nd b responsible nd not hurt odas,you just av to b decisive nd accept ur fate...........16th may,2013 marks a day i wil either forget or liv to remember. Dis two words forget nd remember lies in ur hands..... Forget me nd my writeup cos for me i av decided to accept what comes my way nd trust me to b matured on dis one........

No comments:

Post a Comment