Saturday 5 October 2013

Reiteration by Michael "Sir M.B" Oyadonghan

I aint written for a while, hell, I aint even smiled, but she's so beautiful, I swear I heard my soul cry, I aint tripping, but sh!t's convoluted, black and blue, Bvlgari Aqva whenever I'm wearing black or blue, you don't gotta ask why, but you can ask the doctor, who? je m'appelle Michael, Sir Bitches' lost in tha loop, My pulse's ringing, so I guess it must be true. damn, it mght be true, cuz I'm at war like it's 1942, I aint been this way in a while, this sh!t must be new, I'm glued to the truth so, okay, yeah, it must be true. I'm through with all da BS, Life's a bitch, it must be running on a vista OS, welcome to ma world, here's yo nintendo DS, you're so cute, so you get a 5 star request, at your request, Slow Mo, here's your 8 star index.

No comments:

Post a Comment