Thursday 17 October 2013

THE STORY OF BOREDOM by Sir Rhema Hills

THE STORY OF BOREDOM by Sir Rhema Hills Idle was named after the famous man Boring. He had a brother who later travelled out and became the man they call Boredom. Boredom means the state of being bored,loose out,signifies failure,lost,and poverty. He lived a very boring life and people began to wonder what was the cause. Well this was the few words he had to say " i practically wake up in the morning with less enthusiasm because in the first place i have no money. I pick up my regular piece of paper you guys call curriculum vitae and stare at it thinking of the next spot to apply; but i have no idea because it has become like a poster on the streets....... Everywhere i go,i keep getting the statement we shall get back to you. Friends deserted me,everybody so busy doing nothing but trying their best to avoid me. They say an idle mind is the devils workshop,but i laughed some few months ago when the devil could no longer take it,he had to leave me alone,he said even my mind was too boring for him to dwell. Guess what happened next ........... Hmmmmm The Holy Spirit came upon me,and he quickened my mortal body He gave me hope; now am energised,encouraged,enthusiastic,empowered. Ever since then great things always come out of me,cos greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world. I am soaring,sometimes i try to stop but am just unstoppable. Dont be scared that am going to stumble though. You know why? The Holyspirit is my direction He guides me and gives me speed. He lives in me....he toldme something recently,he said my body is his temple, My life is fun, I produce fruits of joy,wealth,prosperity,kindness,love,peace,gentleness. I discovered am no longer boring,do u know how i knew? People read me,people say they love me, They call me an inspiration Am so interesting, My life is a model,they call it a lifestyle. I think its the best lifestyle......" Be positive about yourself,say good things about yourself. Above all empty your heart,let the Holyspirit take His place,his the best tenant you can ever have,at a point,you will love him so much,you will even make him the owner of you. Think about it,He changed my name from Boredom to Life.He can change yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment